WORSHIP GATHERING UPDATE
Specific ministry plans...
- You are invited to return to IN-PERSON WORSHIP GATHERINGS on Sunday, February 7, 2021.
- We will continue to live stream our service each Sunday morning at 9:30am on our church Facebook page and the church website. These services are archived and remain accessible past the live stream time.
- As we return to in-person worship, please understand that we are doing our best to provide options for as many as possible to allow our church family to choose what is best for themselves and their families.
- IN-PERSON WORSHIP services will take place at 9:30am & 11:00am.
- The 9:30am service will be MASKS REQUIRED. We are asking everyone to wear a mask in and out of this service along with wearing a mask for the duration of the service out of love and respect for others. The only persons that will be exempt during the 9:30am service will be those on the platform while they are on the platform. Having a MASKS REQUIRED service will provide a worship opportunity for persons wishing to maintain extra levels of caution.
- The 11:00am service will be MASK RECOMMENDED. We would greatly appreciate it if individuals wear a mask in and out of the service along with wearing a mask during the service out of love and respect for others. Yet, we understand that there are varying opinions and positions regarding wearing a mask. No one will be turned away based on if they are wearing a mask or not during the 11:00am service.
- Closed Circuit Viewing will be available in Room 205 during the 11:00am service. This option is available for those who are unable to maneuver the stairs yet wish to worship alongside others IN-PERSON. We ask that ALL individuals wear a mask while in the room due to the space and close contact.
- All our leadership and volunteers that are serving will be required to wear a mask for the duration they are inside the building.
- Tithes and offerings will continue to be collected at the back of the sanctuary during the IN-PERSON WORSHIP. You can also give your tithes and offerings through our online giving (found on the church website), by mailing your check to the church office, or through Text-To-Give at 765.304.0340.
- All doors will be open for entry into the building beginning February 7th.
- Nursery, Kids Ministry, & Club56 Ministry will be offered during both worship services.
- All children, K-6th Grade, will be required to wear a mask as they are in the building. This is because of the close contact they are in at times in classes but also to help maintain the habits and expectations of local school systems in our area.
- Children, Age 2-4th Grade, will check in and meet in the Faith Factory of the church.
- Club56 will meet in the Faith Factory during the 9:30am hour and have a special CLUB TIME in Room 101 during the 11:00am hour.
- GROUP sign-ups have begun! We’re excited to have these launch at the same time we return to IN-PERSON WORSHIP. Sign up at fairmountwesleyan.com/groups so that the leaders know who will be joining them. Our hope is that everyone will engage in a GROUP so that you can connect with others while growing closer to the Lord in your personal faith journey.
- As we return to IN-PERSON WORSHIP, we realize that we also need more volunteers who are willing to serve. If you haven’t found a place to serve yet, we’d love to share with you areas of need that could partner with your passions.
- Continue to stay connected with announcements and church events by regularly visiting the church website at www.fairmountwesleyan.com. Also check your email each week for a message from the church with current announcements and information.